National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Titans v Leicester Lions photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote botty1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Titans v Leicester Lions photos
    Posted: 5 hours 45 minutes ago at 13:43
Rothman2 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Rotherham

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothman2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 18 minutes ago at 18:10
Great photos Steve as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The lads have been really impressive so far and have gone up several notches from last season, even though we have quite a few injuries. The squad has much more depth to it too.

I have just been watching a re run of the Lions game on Face Tube (as Peter Kay calls it) and the organisation and control we have is sublime.
The forwards take me back to our Championship winning days, evidenced by pushing the front 3 Dings have on DR from Bristol all over the place last week.
It’s a great league to be in with some great teams. Probably the best league right now too, given the complete shambles in the leagues above.

Sponges grow in the ocean. That just amazes me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.
tigerburnie View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigerburnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 minutes ago at 19:13
Originally posted by botty1963 botty1963 wrote:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YwBgzVYfGqUGBZ8Y8

Thanks for that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic