National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - South West Premier - Week 1 - Prediction League
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

South West Premier - Week 1 - Prediction League

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barum man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 15:01
Originally posted by LockNLoader LockNLoader wrote:

Seeing a lot of the lads who played in the Blues starting 15 last season are out injured for this weekend making the trip to Camborne a tougher test than it already was! I have made the count to be up to 8 players and a few pending up until they leave tomorrow evening! Ouch

Hmm, I originally thought the Blues could nick this one but have now changed my mind (take no notice of me though as I am usually wrong when I change Smile )

Surreyben View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Surreyben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 16:55
Bracknell 
Brixham 
Camborne 
Maidenhead
Exeter University
Exmouth 

LockNLoader View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockNLoader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 17:29
Certainly hoping that is the case! 
A lot of expectations from within the club, let alone our supporters and other teams within the league! 
We have a very young squad with a lot of talent but as to be expected which didn't really occur too much last year injuries happening against bigger and better oppo than we regularly played last year.
None the less very excited to be back in the 'National Leagues' and back where the quality of our squad belongs!
#COYB
Dingbat View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 20:07
Welcome back everyone and good luck.

Bracknell
Brixham
Camborne
Maidenhead
Exeter University
Exmouth
braders1875 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braders1875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 22:29
Bracknell
Brixham
Camborne
Maidenhead
Exeter University
Exmouth

Welcome Back all
Live tweets from Brixham 1st XV games plus club updates and news @braders1875
Right Flanker View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Right Flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 11:13
WSM
BRIXHAM
CAMBORNE
MAIDENHEAD
UNIVERSITY
EXMOUTH

Saturdays back to normal at last
Anorak View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anorak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 20:30

Seeing a lot of the lads who played in the Blues starting 15 last season are out injured for this weekend making the trip to Camborne a tougher test than it already was! I have made the count to be up to 8 players and a few pending up until they leave tomorrow evening! Ouch

Agreed, it looks like a much-weakened side. Here's hoping though!
Nunc est bibendum!
Mr KFC View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr KFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 21:09
Good to be back.

Weston-Super-Mare
Brixham
Camborne
Maidenhead
Exeter University
Exmouth
Barum man View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barum man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 07:37
Originally posted by Anorak Anorak wrote:

Apparently Camborne had to pull out of a pre-season friendly last week because of injuries so its evened up by the sound of it (unless all the Camborne casualties have recovered!).
Anorak View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anorak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 08:34
Originally posted by Barum man Barum man wrote:

Originally posted by Anorak Anorak wrote:

Apparently Camborne had to pull out of a pre-season friendly last week because of injuries so its evened up by the sound of it (unless all the Camborne casualties have recovered!).

From the Camborne web site: "Confidence is high among the squad with this is the strongest lineup the club has been able to field since the start of pre-season"
Nunc est bibendum!
Brixphil View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brixphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 09:26
Another season of uninformed guesses ....
Bracknell
Brixham
Newbury Blues
Maidenhead
Exeter University
Exmouth
Who Knows Where The Time Goes
town View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote town Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 09:55
Bracknell
Brixham
Camborne
Maidenhead
Exeter Uni
Exmouth
Welcome to the west bank
RedPete View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 11:49

Bracknell
Brixham
Camborne
Drybrook
Exeter University
Exmouth - Ivybridge

Compassion for the conned, contempt for the conmen.
Dobber View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 14:58
Unknown with Blues, but I think the comments about limited number of players is as much to do with some still being on holiday, some still finishing off the cricket season or some having family commitments which have trumped a long 4 hour trip down to Cornwall etc rather than an extended and unexpected injury list.
trftrf View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trftrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 21:14
it appears my guesses did not makei??

I had all HOME WINS

ANYWAY here's to next week!!
rogthall
Friendly prop View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2019 at 22:46
Hi Trftrf, I have looked very closely at the league but I have not seen any teams in this league called home and certainly not 6 of them. LOL
Please ensure you check again and name teams accordingly. 
Further checks will be made tomorrow unfortunately it will be later than usual as I am working in the morning.
FP

Edited by Friendly prop - 08 Sep 2019 at 11:26
"Animo concipere non possum quo palto hoc pervease exeat."
trftrf View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trftrf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 06:34
ALL HOME WINS

Bracknell 
Brixham 
 Camborne
Drybrook 
Exeter University
Exmouth 
rogthall
Barum man View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barum man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 08:36
Originally posted by MaidsBoy MaidsBoy wrote:

Can’t wait to get going now!

A few people backing Okehampton at Brixham- have I missed something?! Some good new recruits for Brixham, I fancy them to do well this year.

Weston-Super-Mare
Brixham
Camborne
Drybrook
Exeter University
Exmouth

Good luck all.

Just noticed that you were one of the few who did not predict a Maidenhead win 'MaidsBoy' that's surprising ConfusedConfusedConfused.
MaidsBoy View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaidsBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 12:39
Originally posted by Barum man Barum man wrote:

Originally posted by MaidsBoy MaidsBoy wrote:

Can’t wait to get going now!

A few people backing Okehampton at Brixham- have I missed something?! Some good new recruits for Brixham, I fancy them to do well this year.

Weston-Super-Mare
Brixham
Camborne
Drybrook
Exeter University
Exmouth

Good luck all.

Just noticed that you were one of the few who did not predict a Maidenhead win 'MaidsBoy' that's surprising ConfusedConfusedConfused.

Ahhh, complete error on my part! Genuinely, did not mean to write that, was feeing smug when reading results yesterday, thinking I got them all except the draw. Damn!
Friendly prop View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 14:11
Well some things never change as in previous seasons there is a strange feeling of De-javu with the boys in the SW kissing their sisters. A steady old opening week with a number getting 5 but the majority got 4, and a paultry week for a few with only 3. Red Pete last seasons winner was the only one to get the draw however he got 2 wrong other than that. So this weeks league looks like this.

Barum man         

Mr KFC               

Anorak

Lucky                

Seaside mafia     

Right Flanker     

JJC

Red Pete           

Friendly prop     

Dingbat.               

Sidelined             

Jester 10