National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - South West Premier - Week 1 - Prediction League
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

South West Premier - Week 1 - Prediction League

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockNLoader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 12:56
I made the trip down and must admit i was surprised looking at the finalised team sheet to start how well they did. 

Missing their usual prop but the guys who came in did a job but the two lumpy lads fitness levels did show towards the end! 
Great to see some cover in the row with a feisty number 4. But where were the usual monsters in the row? Big Kyle and his usual partner Tom(?). Did seem to miss them at times. 
Back row has always been excellently well covered and a very exciting but inexperienced back line.

However, taking positives from the game, we were in it until the last 20, even having the lead at various stages and to take a try BP in a much very changed squad is a steady start. Onto next week which i would anticipate a changed squad for the first game of the season back at Monks Lane! 

Looking forward to it!   
#COYB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic