National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Results This Week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Results This Week
    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 10:32
As it seems almost impossible to navigate the RFU website to view results - something I liked to do each Sunday morning - would it be possible for those in the know to post the results on this thread each week?
RAID ON
Barum man View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barum man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 11:51
Originally posted by Raider999 Raider999 wrote:

As it seems almost impossible to navigate the RFU website to view results - something I liked to do each Sunday morning - would it be possible for those in the know to post the results on this thread each week?

Here are the results 'Raider' . RFU site is easy enough once you get the hang of it.

Barnstaple Vs Bracknell 35-3
Launceston Vs Exmouth 24-76
Maidenhead Vs Exeter University 45-43
Newbury Blues Vs Drybrook 20-24
Okehampton Vs Camborne 28-14
Weston-Super-Mare Vs Brixham 38-29

Edited by Barum man - 15 Sep 2019 at 11:52
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 12:21
Originally posted by Barum man Barum man wrote:

Here are the results 'Raider' . RFU site is easy enough once you get the hang of it.

Barnstaple Vs Bracknell 35-3
Launceston Vs Exmouth 24-76
Maidenhead Vs Exeter University 45-43
Newbury Blues Vs Drybrook 20-24
Okehampton Vs Camborne 28-14
Weston-Super-Mare Vs Brixham 38-29

Thanks - I used to find it very easy until the RFU wasted money they obviously don't have and changed it
RAID ON
RedPete View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 12:03

Doesn't work with my Internet Explorer under Windows 7, I use Google Chrome.
Compassion for the conned, contempt for the conmen.
Barum man View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barum man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 18:13
Originally posted by RedPete RedPete wrote:

It works fine with both Chrome and Firefox on my windows 10 PC - I can understand that certain browser maybe would not work (although they all should) but it seems strange that Chrome does not work on Windows 7 Pete OR are you saying it works with Chrome and not Internet Explorer?

Edited by Barum man - 16 Sep 2019 at 18:21
Anorak View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anorak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 19:05
I think that they may have changed the URL from last season; this is the one that works for me: https://www.englandrugby.com/fixtures-and-results/search-results?competition=1699&division=21710&season=2019-2020#results
Nunc est bibendum!
RedPete View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2019 at 14:41
Originally posted by Barum man Barum man wrote:

Originally posted by RedPete RedPete wrote:

It works fine with both Chrome and Firefox on my windows 10 PC - I can understand that certain browser maybe would not work (although they all should) but it seems strange that Chrome does not work on Windows 7 Pete OR are you saying it works with Chrome and not Internet Explorer?

It works with Chrome under Windows 7 but not IE.
In fact the RFU site as a whole does not work properly with IE under Windows 7, it comes up with a "YOUR WEB BROWSER IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED" message.
I guess the version of HTML/JavaScript the site uses is not supported under Microsoft Windows 7.
To be fair, I'm getting quite used to Chrome and quite like it, maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks though I probably should upgrade to Windows 10 but after the Windows 8 debacle I have been reluctant to!
Just tried FireFox, it works fine under Windows 7
Compassion for the conned, contempt for the conmen.
BruceElliott View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 20:17
BruceElliott View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceElliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2019 at 20:18
Ewww... well a straight cut and paste is really ugly.  

Meh.
Barum man View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barum man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2019 at 08:04
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic