National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Week One Prediction Table 2019/2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sideline Scream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week One Prediction Table 2019/2020
    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 21:46
Apologies for posting the tables up late but have had alot of issues going on in September which have finally resolved themselves so should be able to keep up to date (except when on holiday for 3 weeks in November.

All the tables are done and will be posted up in the next 20 minutes. 

Well first of all l would like to welcome all the new predictors to this league which is probably the hardest to get right at the best of times and the most challenging! Best of luck to everyone! I think doing the predictions blindfold which probably be better than trying to pretend that l have any skill at this!

I would like extend a warm welcome to 1861Clap, BillesleyexileClap, Rothman2Clap, Seasider70ClapClap, JJCClap, MistralClap, Tiger TitanClap, Jester10Clap, MCNRYClap, Supporter123Clap, Northern FoxClap and my favourite predictor name Clueless like MostClap

Well onto the first week very quickly and who know who is going to win particularly with the teams coming up and the team that came down but massive congratulations to AldermanStarClap and newbie Supporter123StarClap  for having a very good week with 24 points with fatbearClap a further point behind.

Low score of the week goes to BillesleyexileDead and Rucking idiotDead with not a great score of 7.

Thanks to Camquin for doing the table in my absence StarStarStarStarClapClapClapClap

Top Half

Bottom Half

Edited by Sideline Scream - 26 Oct 2019 at 10:08
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic