National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

19-20 Championship - week 4 predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Perfect Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 10:44
London Scottish 5 Yorkshire Carnegie 0
Nottingham 1 Cornish Pirates 4
Newcastle Falcons 4 Jersey Reds 1
Ampthill 1 Hartpury 4
Doncaster Knights 4 v Bedford Blues 1
Ealing Trailfinders 5 Coventry 0
Brizzer View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 14:16
London Scottish 5 Yorkshire Carnegie 0 ... Congrats to YC for getting their 1st league point last week, but carnage at the RAG this weekend I fear.
Nottingham 1 Cornish Pirates 4 ... The weather might dampen an open game here I fear (hope that I'm wrong) in which case the Pirates forwards will secure a tight win.
Newcastle Falcons 1 Jersey Reds 4 ... Jersey have some walking wounded out wide, but that is where they will win the game if the Reds forwards can scummage better than they did in the opening cup game. If Jersey get good ball, they will score points. If they don't (or get yellows) they will lose...simples
Ampthill 4 Hartpury 1 ... Great match up this one. I think that Ampthill may sneak a good but tight battle with Hartpury.
Doncaster Knights 5 v Bedford Blues 1 ... Blues are not themselves at the moment with loads of injuries and just haven't started their season. Can't see them doing it at Castle Park either. Good game though.
Ealing Trailfinders 5 Coventry 0 ... ET to blitz Cov up front and win the game by half time.

Good luck everyone and good luck to England tomorrow morning... come on Sweet Chariot, bring that bootie home!!
The Blues View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 12:39
1st game Blues have a proper fly half other than 3 mins in the 1st cup game.  Hopefully Hooley can make the difference he so often did last season.
bluesladyfan View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluesladyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 15:11
I've nothing to say about ANY rugby yesterday!
But thanks to Donny for the lovely welcome, as usual! Sorry about the weather we picked up along the A1................
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic