National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

ROLL-MAUL UPDATED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coaching staff
Coaching staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote wonderbison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ROLL-MAUL UPDATED
    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 at 20:29
Hi

In case you missed it, the update occurred this afternoon.

Hopefully NOT, but there could be a case where some posts have been lost in the transition. Apologies if that has happened and outside of my control but please be aware if this is the case

Thank you for your patience, this has allowed a major personal cost saving

Thanks

Robin Dewson
Robin Dewson

www.fat-belly.com
tigerburnie View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tigerburnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 17:48
Thanks for keeping it going
Bigmal View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigmal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 15:12
Hear hear!
Capt Sparrow View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Cornish Pirates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 22:42
Is the site now working OK for all. I'm asking because this morning I logged on and it was fine. I had to go out and on my return I tried again and got the "Access Denied" notice and all afternoon so I gave up. I tried again about twenty minutes ago and it was OK. This happens regularly so was wondering if it's my Laptop or not.
Cannon View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 09:12
All working o for me on iPad and Google Chrome on the laptop.

Thank you everyone involved for your effort.
Rucks and mauls may bust my balls, but whips and chains excite me!!
Capt Sparrow View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Cornish Pirates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 11:42
Originally posted by Capt Sparrow Capt Sparrow wrote:

Is the site now working OK for all. I'm asking because this morning I logged on and it was fine. I had to go out and on my return I tried again and got the "Access Denied" notice and all afternoon so I gave up. I tried again about twenty minutes ago and it was OK. This happens regularly so was wondering if it's my Laptop or not.

Exactly the same thing today, at 9-15am tried to log on and got the Acess Denied reply. AT ll-35am tried again and success this time. Anybody else having same problem???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic