National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Otley v Caldy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Otley v Caldy
    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 14:49
A great day out yesterday at Cross Green. Otley were superb hosts, with the hospitlality before and after the game of the highest standard. A proper rugby club with an atmosphere I enjoyed immensley.

If Caldy do end up getting promoted I will miss visiting Otley, such a vibrant and committed rugby community.

Otley competed hard for 80 minutes and scored again with the final play of the game. I cannot believe that if they had their full complement of players available they would be in their present league position. Their 9, 15 and 6 were outstanding.

I hope they can dig themselves out of trouble.
''The future isn't what it used to be''
Adoptedgog View Drop Down
Academy player
Academy player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adoptedgog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 13:29
I saw the Otley 15 play a couple of times when he was at Ilkley. Quality broken play runner who I felt was capable of playing at a higher level.
pen 15 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pen 15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 20:11
thought the 6 was very good ,excellent work around the pitch tackles like he enjoys it .Excellent hospitality from Otley ,good luck for the rest of the season
is it stours year yet
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 20:35
Originally posted by pen 15 pen 15 wrote:

thought the 6 was very good ,excellent work around the pitch tackles like he enjoys it .Excellent hospitality from Otley ,good luck for the rest of the season

If it's the same 6 who played against Stourbridge at home - he was excellent that game
RAID ON
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic