National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - North Premier Prediction League -Week 20 results
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

North Premier Prediction League -Week 20 results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welshwonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North Premier Prediction League -Week 20 results
    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 22:39
This weeks results such as they are 

Kirkby Lonsdale 12-21 Billingham  0-4  -10

Morpeth 19-8  Lymm 4-0  +10

Sandal 51-5 Blaydon  5-0  +10

The games at Carlisle, Harrogate, Macclesfield and Rossendale were all victims of the weather and will be replayed on the next available Saturday which I believe is Easter weekend 11th April?  Might not suit a lot of clubs, but time will tell.

Out of the games that survived Sandal gave league leaders Blaydon a bit of a beating , I'm sure our Sandal contingent will be having a quiet drink and a few noisy ones tonight....and yes I did change my mind,   curses#$#

Lymm didnt take to the North East either , no league points for them this week and Morpeth helped themselves to 4 to ease their relegation worries.

It seems like Billingham have got back on track as well, they got derailed a bit in January and early February  but picked up 4 league points at Kirkby Lonsdale. 

It's still incredibly close at the top of the league, Blaydon are still in prime position but there are only 4 points between the top 5 , with Harrogate and Macclesfield having played a game less than the rest.

At the bottom end of the table, Ilkley look doomed and they have to face Harrogate ,  Sandal ,  Lymm and Morpeth away from home. Morpeth have away trips to Blaydon ,  Sandal and Kirkby Lonsdale too and their away form hasn't been good. Carlisle, Alnwick and Wirral are covered by less than a bonus point win so still all to play for!

Week 21 fixtures to follow.

Edited by Welshwonder - 01 Mar 2020 at 04:35
Welshwonder
Willy Mclintosh View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willy Mclintosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2020 at 10:49
Finally managed to tot up this weeks scores at the start of the week

Pretty poor scoring all round with only 'Seaside Prop' getting maximum points on any of the games that were played on the 5 - 0 +10 prediction on the Sandal game.

No body used their Banker on any of the games that were played so all carry it over to the re scheduled games.

I still cant copy and paste the table with grid lines / formatting as it should be, so sorry its a bit messy.

Table below;

WK20     Total
Willy Mclintosh 15      1545
Welshwonder     10      1495
tulip           15      1445
Hopper           15     1370
Richard Lowther 25     1365
Puli             15     1360
Coldwarwarrier          1330
Pristine Shorts 15     1330
Know All        20     1325
RAL 3020        20     1315