National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Regional Premier Leagues 2020-21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 18:12
game of rugby yesterday😁😁😁😁😁!!!! 
 when over 30 men from hooks lane descended  on Camberley to play a game under the adapted rules, multiple changes and no scrums or mauls made it for a strange game but hey I ain't complaining😁 Gareth's camberley  side won the day with the help of some huge lumps of players! and they are gonna be a handful for any teamwhen the season starts
Even grabbed a beer or two at the outside bar🍻  another game next week at home to Eastleigh RFC..things are looking up
HAVANT TONY View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 20:03
FIXTURES  are out
Check out the news page at   londonrfu.com
Robb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 08:54
I do love that excitement for fixtures release day. Especially this year, seeing a normal fixture list for September makes me feel happy that things should all be back to normal.

Edited by Robb - 28 May 2021 at 08:57
RedPete View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 16:50
Compassion for the conned, contempt for the conmen.
HAVANT TONY View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 17:37
Robb
You ain't wrong!
We've  got one last friendly tomorrow  away to  the land of Benny Hill ...(Eastleigh rfc) although it's under the adapted rules theres a hog roast ,the bar is OPEN and the sun has promised to come out !!😁
Maroon View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maroon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 20:13
North Division fixtures are available on http://www.rfunorth.com/fixtures/fixtures.htm

Should this thread be replaced with a 2021-2022 version?
'Hopper View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Preston Grasshoppers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 'Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 21:55
Something to look forward to. 

Edited by 'Hopper - 28 May 2021 at 21:58
What if the Hokey Kokey really IS what it's all about?
MikeGC View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 09:31
Originally posted by Maroon Maroon wrote:

North Division fixtures are available on http://www.rfunorth.com/fixtures/fixtures.htm

Should this thread be replaced with a 2021-2022 version?

Unfortunately that’s an old version which was circulating a few months ago.
I have seen the fixtures and I will try to post a link.
MikeGC View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 09:36
Sorry about this, but I can’t seem to get the link correct.
Works fine on my phone but not on my iPad

Burnage visit Macclesfield is obviously the one I’m interested in and as Hopper has posted, his team host Northwich

Edited by MikeGC - 01 Jun 2021 at 09:42
PiffPaff View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiffPaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 11:27
Crouch, Bind, Tweet!
MikeGC View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 17:24
Originally posted by PiffPaff PiffPaff wrote:

Mike do you mean this?

PiffPaff, sadly that’s still the old version from months ago.

Try this, if the multicoloured version opens try pressing refresh - worked on my iPad

http://www.rfunorth.com/fixtures/NP.pdf

Edited by MikeGC - 01 Jun 2021 at 17:28
MikeGC View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeGC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 17:29
I wonder whether something has been spotted and fixed by RFU north as these links seem OK
FEZ ANT PLUCKER View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FEZ ANT PLUCKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2021 at 15:58
Hello again to all friends of Nat LSE Premier. Its been a long tough journey, but what a pleasure to see fixtures published for the start of the new season. Cant wait for September 4th and Dorking's opening home fixture against Tunbridge Wells. Looking at the opposition I cant help feeling this new season looks a formidable one and the quality the strongest seen for a while. Pre match lunches are already getting booked up and optimism is high. Looking very much like the trip to North Walsham will be our 'derelicts' weekend away on 2nd April 2022.   
Fezantplucker
MaidsBoy View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaidsBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 09:23
We are very much looking forward to making some new friends in LSE Prem- an exciting challenge for us, for sure.
Robb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2021 at 16:42
Originally posted by MaidsBoy MaidsBoy wrote:

We are very much looking forward to making some new friends in LSE Prem- an exciting challenge for us, for sure.

Will be a pleasure to welcome you to our league.
RedPete View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 11:42
Are Midlands Premier fixtures available anywhere? I keep checking here rfumidlands.com
Compassion for the conned, contempt for the conmen.
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 15:52
I've got them if you want me to send them to you. PM me with your phone number (for WhatsApp) or email address if preferred
One For The Ditch View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One For The Ditch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 13:59
Why, on earth, cannot The Midlands put them on their website? If you have them TB, they must be kosher!
Penda View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2021 at 16:26
Sandbach pre-season games -

29/7/21
 1st and Saxons squad host Lymm in a conditioned training session at Bradwall Road.

7/8/21
It’s a Bradwall Road Double header as the 1st XV take on Caldy and the Saxons take on Heaton Moor.

21/8/21
🚙 The 1st XV, Saxons and Stormers all hit the road to take on Burnage (away)

Friday 27/8/21
🏆 1st XV Cheshire Cup match vs Stockport (Away).

paddym View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 11:37
Tunbridge Wells splashing some cash having
signed up Benjamin Kayser and David Strettle
as coaches!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic