National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Otley RUFC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backrowb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Otley RUFC
    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:33
Otley have raised £23695.00 from a crowdfunding appeal to support the club during Covid19  https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/otley/news/support-otley-rugby-club-during-covid19-closure-2535218.html

In addition to retaining virtually all of their squad of last season, they have just signed Callum Irvine Clap

Must be making a real push for a quick return.   And there was me mistakenly thinking they were skint and hanging on only by trying to sell the historic Cross Green ground to McCarthy & Stone, and relocating. I guess I should spend less time at the Rumour Mill.
TigerTitan View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerTitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 16:08
i know callum well having been the former barman at his uncle's local for a few months back in the naughties

harrogate...hull onions...yorkshire whatever theyre called...rotherham...dmp and now otley. he is a bit of mercenary!! i wonder if he is as difficult as his auntie 

openthegate View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote openthegate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 23:09
Cal was born in 94, so not sure how much you'll have learned about him in his first six years of life....

He's a good lad and will tear up N3N with his talent.

Otley with the squad they've got on paper is probably the strongest ever team in N3N

backrowb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backrowb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 07:12
Openthegate - I do hope they comw back up. Had covid noy appeared, I doubt they would have gone down.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic