National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Season tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season tickets
    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 22:20
I have bought my Blues online season ticket. May even get to watch them when we can go into the ground!

Thought this was interesting

By purchasing this membership, you are guaranteeing Bedford Blues receive income from live streaming in advance and direct from our supporters, rather than a new centralised, shared funding pot that has yet to be decided.
Stalwart View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stalwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 22:37
Pirates have done the same.
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 22:58
Renewed my ST when they first went on sale (not long after the end of last season).
It automatically includes all streamed home matches.
Our City,
Our Club
gerg_861 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerg_861 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 12:30
Originally posted by Kimbo Kimbo wrote:

Renewed my ST when they first went on sale (not long after the end of last season).

Same for Ealing
stadium View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stadium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 15:37
Watch Live Streaming Pirates V Saracens this weekend. Saracens may be in for a shock down in Penzance.
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 15:45
Originally posted by stadium stadium wrote:

Watch Live Streaming Pirates V Saracens this weekend. Saracens may be in for a shock down in Penzance.

Why, have you moved to Truro?
Our City,
Our Club
dropout22 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 15:46
How do we access the livestream?
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 19:45
Originally posted by dropout22 dropout22 wrote:

Second that, would be good to watch if possible on a one-off basis.
RAID ON
Stalwart View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stalwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 20:19
Originally posted by Raider999 Raider999 wrote:

Go to the Pirates website, on the front page is a box that says Pirates v Saracens, and there's a thingy to click on that says "buy tickets".
dropout22 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 20:44
Cheers.
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 11:27
Originally posted by Stalwart Stalwart wrote:

Go to the Pirates website, on the front page is a box that says Pirates v Saracens, and there's a thingy to click on that says "buy tickets".

Thanks
RAID ON
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 12:51

And now we learn that the RFU have cr@pped all over this arrangement.
Could they be any more divisive?

Our City,
Our Club
gerg_861 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerg_861 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 14:17

And now we learn that the RFU have cr@pped all over this arrangement.
Could they be any more divisive?

This couldn't be more outrageous. The RFU cuts funding, can't get the Championship any grants, and then takes away the clubs' abilities to make money. What a bunch of onanists.
castleparknight View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castleparknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 14:34
So eloquently described Gerg

Why do we put up with this bunch of buffoons - a vote of no confidence needs to be called for.
Onward and Upwards C'mon Donny!
Cov kid 42 View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cov kid 42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 15:10
Does anyone have any doubts whatsoever that the RFU could not care a monkeys...…… when it comes to the Championship.
Three days before we finally get underway & '' big brother'' muscles in over streaming.
How many more examples do we want of them not caring about anything below the Premiership
John Butler
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 15:22
Originally posted by Cov kid 42 Cov kid 42 wrote:

Does anyone have any doubts whatsoever that the RFU could not care a monkeys...…… when it comes to the Championship.
Three days before we finally get underway & '' big brother'' muscles in over streaming.
How many more examples do we want of them not caring about anything below the Premiership
I don't think we need ANY further examples.  They've made it perfectly clear time and again John.
What makes it worse is the lack of clarity over what kind of cut they intend to give the clubs. It's almost as if they don't care...
I can't afford it, but I for one intend to not request a refund and therefore to donate my ST money to the club as a gesture.
I hope it's not an empty gesture.
I really don't want to cut my own nose off, but I'm really not feeling like subscribing to the streaming service any further - unless it's fair deal for the clubs, and I somehow doubt that given the Twickenham garbage's track record thus far.
Our City,
Our Club
castleparknight View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castleparknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 15:25
#voteofnoconfidence

The RFU have become the lackeys of PRL Angry
Onward and Upwards C'mon Donny!
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 15:47
Considerably reduce funding (announced even before Covid)

Failure to negotiate a TV deal that benefits the Championship teams (pocketing the money themselves)

Preventing efforts of teams to raise funds through streaming (without announcing a new TV deal)

Think the Championship teams would be well advised to breakaway from RFU, as the Premiership have done, and negotiate their own deal(s) to their benefit.
RAID ON
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 17:12

Considerably reduce funding (announced even before Covid)

Failure to negotiate a TV deal that benefits the Championship teams (pocketing the money themselves)

Preventing efforts of teams to raise funds through streaming (without announcing a new TV deal)

Think the Championship teams would be well advised to breakaway from RFU, as the Premiership have done, and negotiate their own deal(s) to their benefit.
Bring it on.
Our City,
Our Club
Stalwart View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stalwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 18:04
As soon as you think the RFU can't get any worse they manage to do it. Absolutely outrageous. Agree with those who have said it's time to break away.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic