National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

PavsPod: A 'New' Podcast from Paviors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PavsPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PavsPod: A 'New' Podcast from Paviors
    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 20:18
Hi All, 

Tom 'GOAT' Ryan here! We have been keen to post on here for a while (I do apologise if this isn't allowed, but thought a grassroots Rugby Podcast would appeal to this audience!)

I say this is a new Podcast, but we have just realised episode 32, so we can't be that old! The dream started in June, and by the start of July we were recording the first episode of PavsPod with Paviors Club Captain, Doug Billam! Myself and Phil 'Eggy' Eggleshaw (former Nottingham & Doncaster player, currently at Paviors) each week talk to a different individual from the Rugby World, and we are growing!

PavsPod is a rugby podcast the looks to do a few things; 

1) Re-engage people back with grassroots rugby while the pandemic is on. We are only on this site because we all love it, right?
2) Talk about the experiences of stepping up to different levels of rugby with various different players and coaches (even threw in a President!)
3) Put grassroots rugby back on the map, and talk about the talent we have. 

As well as talking to Paviors players (past and present), we have spoken to players at Oundle and Ollerton. We branched out and have had former Scotland U20, Glasgow Warriors and Doncaster Knights player Stuart Corsar. We got a bit excited, and managed to wangle Saracens winger, Alex Lewington onto the podcast, along with Charlie Davies (Former Wasps, Stade Francais & Saints Scrum Half).

We just realised this weeks episode with former Hartbury and current Doncaster Knights Hooker, Ben Hunter. 

We wanted to get you all involved, because we aim to be doing round ups of games around the midlands (and further afield when we can!), but also highlight that next week we have former Bath & England Fly Half/Centre, Olly Barkley coming onto the podcast. 

To find us (and I beg you do), follow the links below! 

To Follow

To Listen

If you have any questions, please message us on any of our social media, or email us at PavsPod@outlook.com

P.S. If you could follow, share and subscribe that would be amazing. Also, if you think you know any good guests from any level of rugby, let us know!
Tom 'Goat' Ryan & Phil 'Eggy' Eggleshaw
Tom 'Goat' Ryan & Phil 'Eggy' Eggleshaw
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic