National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Summing up the season

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summing up the season
    Posted: 30 May 2021 at 09:17
The note below was posted by a supporter and parent of a Reds player on Twitter yesterday. Of course I'm biased (and still on a high after a momentous last game), but I think it sums up the resolve shown across the league to get the regular season completed, with only one game postponed, and crowds back at almost every club by the end. Plenty of people thought it wouldn't happen, but I'm pleased it did...

To everyone; paid or volunteer, player, staff, executive and supporter involved in this season, thank you. No one will ever know how difficult it has been to keep the league operating, to keep players engaged, pay wages and make the games happen. See you next season x
Stalwart View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stalwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 09:22
Agree with all that.
Cricks at 2 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cricks at 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 14:21
Once the new season fixtures are announced, I will attempt to redeem my (year overdue) Jersey flight and hotel coupons!  Can’t wait to get back on the Island again for some great rugby.  However, at the moment anyone from Bedford is not allowed to travel apparently. Stay safe all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic