National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Clubhouse chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Jack Adams - R.I.P.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Moseley

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GB13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jack Adams - R.I.P.
    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 12:26
From the Birmingham Moseley website:

All at the club were saddened to learn today that former Player Jack Adams passed away on Saturday.

Jack was diagnosed with Cancer in April and unfortunately treatment proved to be unsuccessful.

Jack made 56 appearances for the club, initially joining as a dual registered player from Gloucester in 2007 and returning in 2011 as a fully signed up Moseley man.

Ever popular at the club, during his time here he impressed with his creative skills often being the key that unlocked opposition defences. Few supporters will forget his exceptional performance at Twickenham, setting up Andy Binns for a crucial try that helped bring the EDF Trophy to Billesley Common.

Jack leaves behind his wife and three young children.

Our thoughts are with Jack’s family and friends at this very sad time.

A campaign has been set up to support Jack’s family and his chosen charity Maggie’s Centre in Cheltenham, please visit the JustGiving page to give your assistance

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/supportjackadams

A minutes silence will be observed at first XV training on Tuesday and the club is working on a suitable tribute to Jack when rugby matches resume.

You will always be one of the Moseley family Jack. Thanks for the memories.

Birmingham Moseley Rugby - the new name in Midlands Rugby

Halliford View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halliford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 17:19
A sad loss, I remember him from Esher matches at Moseley and at Cinderford. He always seemed too good to be playing National 1 rugby. A committed clubman who gave everything he had to the game. We will miss him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic