National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Midlands Premier league Prediction league.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendly prop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Midlands Premier league Prediction league.
    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 09:59
Hi guys, I hope you are all well and we haven't lost anyone to the dreaded lurgy. I have been given a nudge by the incumbent last league winner (although it wasn't all over) if I am going to do the new season prediction league. I have foolishly agreed. As I vaguely remember we had a point for a win and extra point for 4 right and a full house all 7 correct gave 10 points. Please let me know who is in and I will make a start on the spreadsheet. I am unsure where we will go if there are any/many Covid cry offs as I know the RFU have a proforma to be made out for this very purpose. I know there are 7 blank weeks one of which includes Easter weekend (16th April). We will cross that bridge when we come to it although it may be sooner rather than later. Good luck to all.
"Animo concipere non possum quo palto hoc pervease exeat."
Thatbloke View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 10:19
Count me in FP, I'm sure there'll be plenty more signing up once that first set of fixtures goes up
Bin Licker View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bin Licker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 09:35
In and thanks for offering.
One For The Ditch View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One For The Ditch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2021 at 21:02
Yes please! Highlight of a Saturday evening, when half “pushed” trying to work out if one has an improved position in the prediction league 

Edited by One For The Ditch - 02 Sep 2021 at 21:03
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic