National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 1
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Birmingham Moseley v Blackheath match highlights
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Birmingham Moseley v Blackheath match highlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camera Shake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birmingham Moseley v Blackheath match highlights
    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 09:55

Match highlights on Youtube

Edited by Camera Shake - 13 Sep 2021 at 09:55
Longtime View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Tsar of all Blackheath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 15:22
Having viewed Camera Shakes highlights several times it was clear that the referee had the perfect angle to see the collision between the unfortunate Ben Palmer and Freddie Owen of Blackheath and he did not see any foul play. I have to say that from what I could see on the video the intervention by the touch judge, leading to a penalty at a crucial moment in the match, seemed very dubious indeed.
The baying crowd could well have influenced him.
I feel very sorry for Ben Palmer who suffered such a bad fall and hope it is not too long before he can resume his place in the Moseley 15.
It pays to be wise after the event!!!
castleparknight View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castleparknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 15:54
I tend to slightly disagree he (Owen?) angles across towards the running ten not towards the ball - I wouldn't say there was any malice but some intent to "obstruct" and he did appear to change his running line 
Onward and Upwards C'mon Donny!
billesleyexile View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billesleyexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 15:58
It's one of those verbs isn't it? 

I disagree
you are disgruntled
he/she/it objects
we complain
you (plural) protest
they bay

Edited by billesleyexile - 13 Sep 2021 at 16:05
keep the faith
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic