National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

LSE1 Week 5 Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Westcombe Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTCOMBE RANGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 17:48
Originally posted by FEZ ANT PLUCKER FEZ ANT PLUCKER wrote:

Originally posted by HAVANT TONY HAVANT TONY wrote:

Boaty James
Thanks for the heads up..not sure of our arrival time so we will either go for one of the pubs you suggested or the club BBQ
Will get you a beer if you are at the game..you'll  recognise  me 'cos I will be the loud one 📢ðŸ˜
Hi Havant Tony
A couple of tough games coming up for Havant, will sort the league out a little. Wink Our army of Derelicts are getting ready for Dorkings trip to Havant on 23rd, and relish our visit to your 'dungeon pub' aka clubhouse bar. Quite a unique atmosphere from memory of our last visit a few years back. We too have a few Noisy and Vocal derelicts to compete with you in the 'theatre of dreams' Looking forward to a great day and hope for some good rugby, mutual friendship, banter and good ale. 
Now this is what this forum is all about, and I hope I'm not interrupting your chat, but I have been to Havant on quite a few occasions, and always dive down to the proper bar, save for one occasion mid-match when Tony managed to persuade me it was my round. Beware Fez Ant !!! 🤣
The older I get, the better I was.
DICKON View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICKON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 09:37
Are Dorking v Tring and S&E v CS Rugby going ahead this Sat as per The Rugby Paper?

Edited by DICKON - 07 Oct 2021 at 09:37
Anonymous View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 10:10
Not going ahead Dickon
HAVANT TONY View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 10:23
Wonder why both games have been moved to November 20th ?
More upheaval and money lost due to lunches cancelled etc!

Edited by HAVANT TONY - 07 Oct 2021 at 10:26
DICKON View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICKON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 10:56
Thx all. Am guessing Nov 20th gives time for appeals etc Tony. 
FEZ ANT PLUCKER View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FEZ ANT PLUCKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 17:58
Originally posted by HAVANT TONY HAVANT TONY wrote:

Wonder why both games have been moved to November 20th ?
More upheaval and money lost due to lunches cancelled etc!

AFAIK Tring preferred to play this coming weekend, however this FREE weekend has been known since the fixtures were released, and 2/3rds of our 1's and 2's had booked long overdue holiday breaks which is understanding and well deserved. It probably affects Tring as well, so the next available date was the November free weekend. 
Fezantplucker
Robb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 21:22
Originally posted by DICKON DICKON wrote:

I guess they haven't heard the appeals yet?
Lord_Kitchener View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord_Kitchener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 12:09
Originally posted by Robb Robb wrote:

Originally posted by DICKON DICKON wrote:

I guess they haven't heard the appeals yet?

CS Stags lost their Appeal. It wasn't to replay the game, it was about the -5 points deduction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic