National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > Regional 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

LSE1 Week 12 Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICKON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 15:03
CS Stags 0 - 5 Havant
Dorking 1 - 4 North Walsham 
Hertford 5 - 0 Brighton
Maidenhead 0 - 4 Sutton & Epsom 
Tring 1 - 5 Sevenoaks 
Tunbridge Wells 0 - 5 Wimbledon 
Westcombe Park 5 - 0 Sidcup
Mark W-J View Drop Down
Coaching staff
Coaching staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark W-J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 15:07
Originally posted by HAVANT TONY HAVANT TONY wrote:

Anonymous 
Shame really with the history they've got no one wants to see a club fold
Dont know what's gone on there  but every time I've been there it's always been a soulless place with about 6 supporters and half a dog!  a club that seems to be in existence (and I'm guessing here)  due to the fact of a couple of people with money to spend ?

Just looking back at the 2019-20 season, I reckon seven players from their squad are now at London Welsh, including four who can play in the front row, which obviously is making things difficult for them.  I've spoken to two of the players in the matchday programme and they've both talked about having reached a crossroads in their playing career, looking to reignite their passion for the game, and finding a 'proper' rugby club.  Sounds like things are not good down there at the moment.
HAVANT TONY View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 16:53
Would've been and officially is..CS 0 HAVANT 5
DORKING 4 NW 1
HERTFORD  5 BRIGHTON  0
MAIDENHEAD  0 S&E 4
TRING 1 SEVENOAKS  4
TW 0 WIMBLEDON  5
WP 5 SIDCUP 0
carlos fandango View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlos fandango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 17:48

Dorking                                    North Walsham   4-1  I wonder how much last week took out of NW

Hertford                                   Brighton               5-0  Need 5 here to keep the pressure on.

Maidenhead                            Sutton & Epsom   2-5  Depends which S&E turns up.

Tring                                        Sevenoaks           5-2  Just have a feeling Tring will take this one

Tunbridge Wells                      Wimbledon          0-5  Can't see TW stopping W here.

Westcombe Park                     Sidcup                5-0   WP will be too good.

Shame about CS, but I've had the impression they've been struggling for a while.

PM009 View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PM009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 20:55
Originally posted by Scrumtime Scrumtime wrote:

CS Stags 1863                        Havant. 0-5 

Dorking                                    North Walsham 4-1 

Hertford                                   Brighton 4-1

Maidenhead                            Sutton & Epsom. 4-1

Tring                                        Sevenoaks. 4-1

Tunbridge Wells                      Wimbledon. 0-5 

Westcombe Park                     Sidcup   4-1 The Ex Canterbury coaches starting to make a difference at Combe with an upturn in performances since they have been involved 

Has there been a change to the coaching set up at WCP?

Edited by PM009 - 02 Dec 2021 at 20:56
Anonymous View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 21:20
If they have I wonder how much money they’re throwing at the coaches this time around. Lawrence was rumoured to be some hefty wages with his imaginative 3 year plan of getting Westcombe promoted from London 1 > National 2 within that period. That’ll never happen.
Scrumtime View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 06:55
Originally posted by Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

If they have I wonder how much money they’re throwing at the coaches this time around. Lawrence was rumoured to be some hefty wages with his imaginative 3 year plan of getting Westcombe promoted from London 1 > National 2 within that period. That’ll never happen.

Andy Pratt I hear has joined, 5-6 weeks ago and is running the coaching sessions.

Lawrence is still D of R I understand, but its Pratts input as well as a new forwards coach that has seen the upturn of form
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 07:45
They've  turned a corner I reckon...they were very good against us last Saturday 
WESTCOMBE RANGER View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Westcombe Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTCOMBE RANGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 10:31
Originally posted by Scrumtime Scrumtime wrote:

Originally posted by Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Andy Pratt I hear has joined, 5-6 weeks ago and is running the coaching sessions.

Lawrence is still D of R I understand, but its Pratts input as well as a new forwards coach that has seen the upturn of form

Where do you get all your information from LOL
The older I get, the better I was.
FEZ ANT PLUCKER View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FEZ ANT PLUCKER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 10:41
Cs Stags 1863 0-5 HAVANT
DORKING 5-1 North Walsham
HERTFORD 5-0 Brighton
Maidenhead 0-5 SUTTON & EPSOM
TRING 4-1 Sevenoaks
TUNBRIDGE WELLS 4-1 Wimbledon
WESTCOMBE PARK 5-1 Sidcup

MOTD at Tring IMO and a difficult game to predict, however Tring have some decent form and difficult to oppose at home. Expect this to be very close and much depends on how Oaks have recovered after their defensive war against D's last saturday. Tring should not attempt to fly hack out of their own 22.!!
Good luck to all.
Fezantplucker
Sir_Q View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir_Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 10:50
I think you mean mis-information WR!

Thanks for the nod Tony, it was a very good game but absolutely gutted to lose with the very last play of a 53 minute 2nd half, but credit to your guys who never stopped believing and kept the ball alive to secure the match winning try. 
Very much looking forward to the return fixture at 'Combe.

World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAVANT TONY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 11:49
SIR Q
Our score board read 53 mins at the end but it can be misleading to most,  the digital timer just keeps rolling and doesn't take the ref's stoppages into consideration 
Weve tried to stop the timer but it cant be turned off!!!
Anyway if you play like you did on Saturday  your game against much loved rivals Sidcup this weekend will be an early crimbo present for the Combe faithful
Ancient Oak View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ancient Oak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 12:08
CS Stags  0 Havant  5

Dorking  1 N Walsham 4

Hertford 5 Brighton  0

Maidenhead 0 Sutton & E 5

Tring  0 Sevenoaks 4

T Wells 0 Wimbledon 5

Westcombe Pk 4 Sidcup 0
"Heaven prosper our sport"
Scrumtime View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 12:29
Originally posted by Sir_Q Sir_Q wrote:

I think you mean mis-information WR!

Thanks for the nod Tony, it was a very good game but absolutely gutted to lose with the very last play of a 53 minute 2nd half, but credit to your guys who never stopped believing and kept the ball alive to secure the match winning try. 
Very much looking forward to the return fixture at 'Combe.

. So are you saying that Andy Pratt has not been at Combe the last few weeks taking 1st xv sessions ?

Edited by Scrumtime - 03 Dec 2021 at 14:09
Karlos F View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karlos F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 12:41
CS Stags 0 vs.5 Havant
Dorking. 1 vs. 4 Northerners 
Herts.    1 vs 4 Bton
Maids.    1 vs 4 S&E
Tring.     2 vs.5 7Oaks
RTW.      0 vs. 4 Dons
WPark.   4 vs. 1 Cup

Hats off to the Maids supporters last week, they like a beer.
And the grassroots supporter who stumped up £160 on a Taxi.

Edited by Karlos F - 03 Dec 2021 at 12:42
Ghanian Eagle View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghanian Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 14:26
CS 0 - Havant 5
Dorking 4 - NW 1
Herts 5 -  Brighton 0
Maids 1 - S&E 4
Tring 1 - 7Oaks 4
TW 0 - Dons 5
WP 5 - Cup 0
Wally View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 16:05
CS Stags 0 - 5 Havant
Dorking 1 - 4 North Walsham
Hertford 5 - 0 Brighton
Maidenhead 1   - 4 Sutton & Epsom
Tring 1 - 4 Sevenoaks
Tunbridge Wells 0 - 5 Wimbledon
Westcombe Park 1 - 4 Sidcup
why does it always rain on me
dave2dave View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave2dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 18:18

Dorking                4-1                    North Walsham 

Hertford                4-1                   Brighton  

Maidenhead            4-1                Sutton & Epsom 

CS Tring                          4-1        Sevenoaks-  new players always welcome @ cow lane 

Tunbridge Wells       0-5               Wimbledon  

Westcombe Park        4-1             Sidcup

Welshie View Drop Down
First XV squad
First XV squad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Welshie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 18:57
Dorking 5- 1North Walsham 
Hertford 4-1 Brighton
Maidenhead 4-1 S&E
Tring 4-1 Sevenoaks
TW 0-5 Wimbledon
Westcombe Park 1-4 Sidcup
alacadoo trainee View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alacadoo trainee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 22:12
Dorking 1 v  NW 4
Hertford 5 v seasiders 0
Maidenhead 4 v s&e 1
Tring 5 v 8oaks 2
RTW 0 v wombles 5
WP 4 v Sidcup 0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic