National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship Cup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Forum LockedCup Teams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2022 at 16:57
Reds v LS is a 5pm KO
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2022 at 17:02
FT 27-21 to Amps, with Cov down to 14 men again for the last few minutes!
Makes it interesting for the return.
Our City,
Our Club
islander View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2022 at 19:59
FT Reds 57 Scottish 14, nine tries inc five by Eoghan Clarke

The Blues View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2022 at 23:25
Originally posted by islander islander wrote:

FT Reds 57 Scottish 14, nine tries inc five by Eoghan Clarke

Designated maul carrier?
The Blues View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2022 at 23:30
So half way point it looks like Scottish and Richmond are the ones likely to exit the cup with Nottingham the next closest.
WEvans View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEvans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 17:40
Originally posted by The Blues The Blues wrote:

So half way point it looks like Scottish and Richmond are the ones likely to exit the cup with Nottingham the next closest.

Yes but it's not really London Scottish playing is it? How many loan players? The new ones this week make 22 so far this season as far as I can tell. What is the point?
Scrumtime View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrumtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 17:49
Originally posted by WEvans WEvans wrote:

Yes but it's not really London Scottish playing is it? How many loan players? The new ones this week make 22 so far this season as far as I can tell. What is the point?

Why don’t you worry about the wheels coming off at Park for the 3rd season running and leave the Champ to sides that are in it not just talking about it! 

Also you don’t mind a loan player either, case of pot kettle 

Edited by Scrumtime - 13 Apr 2022 at 17:51
dropout22 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 17:58
Originally posted by Scrumtime Scrumtime wrote:

Why don’t you worry about the wheels coming off at Park for the 3rd season running and leave the Champ to sides that are in it not just talking about it! 

Hahahaha quality!
dropout22 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dropout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 17:59

London Scottish have actually formed a partnership with Harlequins which i'm sure will be announced in due course. 

The Blues View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 20:22
I thought some clubs may use this to trial some players. Although Blues haven’t.
Runitback View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runitback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2022 at 20:27
I agree entirely . . what is the point of a rugby "club" if  all you are is a glorified A team for a Premiership side!!!

Scrumtime . . you really need to give your Park bashing a rest!!!
Run with it
castleparknight View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castleparknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 06:50
We ran out 12 non regular starters last week, and will probably do something along the same lines next week. I suspect as the clubs get nearer the "finals" they may put on their stronger squads.
Onward and Upwards C'mon Donny!
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 14:10
Originally posted by castleparknight castleparknight wrote:

We ran out 12 non regular starters last week, and will probably do something along the same lines next week. I suspect as the clubs get nearer the "finals" they may put on their stronger squads.
We do that most weeks Wink
Our City,
Our Club
Monkey Magic View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 19:07

One in a squad of 23...............
castleparknight View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote castleparknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 20:05
Originally posted by Kimbo Kimbo wrote:

Originally posted by castleparknight castleparknight wrote:

We do that most weeks Wink
LOLLOL Touché 
Onward and Upwards C'mon Donny!
WEvans View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEvans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2022 at 12:59
Originally posted by Scrumtime Scrumtime wrote:

Oh dear you really don't mind showing your ignorance do you?

Have Park used 26 loan players this season? or even 20? or 15? or 10? No of course they haven't.

I'll stand by my post while you stand in the gutter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic