National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

@torp-edotobesofficial - Westcombe Park

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mini and Juniors
Mini and Juniors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiswickguvnor58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: @torp-edotobesofficial - Westcombe Park
    Posted: 12 Jun 2023 at 11:41
Right guys, found a canary in the coalmine that's coming up from Regional 1 South East.

Westcombe Park have a gem on their hands with Toby Wallace (aka TorTomato Tobes) who can play 15 or on the wing. Fast, Powerful with a strong kicking game, the man can do it all and is great on the Pints too. Success has followed him wherever he went last season. Won the league with Westcombe Park where he was a key figure and leader within the squad, and recently took his exploits to HQ where he scored a try in Kent's triumphant County Championship Win against Lancashire. 

Came through the Exeter University ranks and is great friends with recent Newcastle Falcons signing Ollie Leatherbarrow (among other high profile national league players). Was in the High Performance Programme and has a 100m PB of 10.8. Definitely one to watch, he also has an instagram page (@torp-edotobesofficial) where he documents his progress (it's my favorite account for sure).

Don't sleep on this man, expect him to be in the champ by 2026, I have no doubts. 

*the name doesn't have a - in it, for some reason the forum keeps changing it to TorTomatoTobes, no idea why....

Edited by chiswickguvnor58 - 12 Jun 2023 at 11:44
Robb View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2023 at 12:11
Originally playing at Tunbridge Wells before WP I recall. ;)

Also, the reason why the fruit filter is on is because the tag contains the word "p.e.d.o".
Happy View Drop Down
British and Irish Lion
British and Irish Lion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2023 at 12:14
Goes with the ropey moustache he has tbf 
WESTCOMBE RANGER View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Westcombe Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WESTCOMBE RANGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2023 at 12:42
Thanks Guvnor, we were rather hoping to stay well under the radar and you've blown our cover LOL

Edited by WESTCOMBE RANGER - 12 Jun 2023 at 12:42
The older I get, the better I was.
Lord_Kitchener View Drop Down
First XV regular
First XV regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord_Kitchener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 10:13
Originally posted by chiswickguvnor58 chiswickguvnor58 wrote:

Right guys, found a canary in the coalmine that's coming up from Regional 1 South East.

Westcombe Park have a gem on their hands with Toby Wallace (aka TorTomato Tobes) who can play 15 or on the wing. Fast, Powerful with a strong kicking game, the man can do it all and is great on the Pints too. Success has followed him wherever he went last season. Won the league with Westcombe Park where he was a key figure and leader within the squad, and recently took his exploits to HQ where he scored a try in Kent's triumphant County Championship Win against Lancashire. 

Came through the Exeter University ranks and is great friends with recent Newcastle Falcons signing Ollie Leatherbarrow (among other high profile national league players). Was in the High Performance Programme and has a 100m PB of 10.8. Definitely one to watch, he also has an instagram page (@torp-edotobesofficial) where he documents his progress (it's my favorite account for sure).

Don't sleep on this man, expect him to be in the champ by 2026, I have no doubts. 

*the name doesn't have a - in it, for some reason the forum keeps changing it to TorTomatoTobes, no idea why....

Is this Pip Scofield in disguise...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic