National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > The Championship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Standard Ticket Price for Adult entry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: What do you think is about the right level
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.33%]
8 [18.60%]
28 [65.12%]
4 [9.30%]
2 [4.65%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEvans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2023 at 16:29
Originally posted by Paul10 Paul10 wrote:

Agreed.
I'd add the proviso that IF the ground isn't suitable for BT Sport then that club receive less TV income until the ground meets modern TV crew requirements.

On the flip side if a ground can't host BT Sport it means Austin Healey won't be turning up which should boost the crowd!
Camquin View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camquin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2023 at 16:59
What exactly do BT Sport need?

Sweeney Delenda Est
billesleyexile View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billesleyexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2023 at 17:23
Originally posted by Camquin Camquin wrote:

thinking back to when Welsh were in Oxford, I think (not exhaustive):

- ability to mount multiple high level cameras
- room for a couple of outside broadcast trucks up close to the pitch
- indoor fully glazed pitch-facing commentary box
- big screen for replays and TMOs (I've got it in mind this was a cost to the club each time rather than something they provided)
- stadium clock linked to the referees whistle and the big screen (this was almost definitely a direct cost to the club, and pretty eye watering)

Essentially the club got/gets money from being on television, but some of that goes straight back out again to pay for the infrastructure to be on television.
keep the faith
corporalcarrot View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corporalcarrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2023 at 19:07
Originally posted by billesleyexile billesleyexile wrote:

Originally posted by Camquin Camquin wrote:

thinking back to when Welsh were in Oxford, I think (not exhaustive):

- ability to mount multiple high level cameras
- room for a couple of outside broadcast trucks up close to the pitch
- indoor fully glazed pitch-facing commentary box
- big screen for replays and TMOs (I've got it in mind this was a cost to the club each time rather than something they provided)
- stadium clock linked to the referees whistle and the big screen (this was almost definitely a direct cost to the club, and pretty eye watering)

Essentially the club got/gets money from being on television, but some of that goes straight back out again to pay for the infrastructure to be on television.
Floodlights?
Dont kick it. Pick it up and GO FORWARD.
WEvans View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEvans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2023 at 12:45
Going down a level Richmond in NL1 appear to be charging £22 to stand (£25 to sit) next season. A little cheaper if you book online in advance but not everyone is able to do that for various reasons. To me this pricing structure doesn't encourage casual supporters. Certainly not after the first visit when they discover the prices!  
The Blues View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2023 at 13:16
Pre discounts Blues adult 
Seated £27.50
Ground entry £23.50
Raider999 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raider999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2023 at 13:32
Originally posted by WEvans WEvans wrote:

Going down a level Richmond in NL1 appear to be charging £22 to stand (£25 to sit) next season. A little cheaper if you book online in advance but not everyone is able to do that for various reasons. To me this pricing structure doesn't encourage casual supporters. Certainly not after the first visit when they discover the prices!  

£25 to sit in the coldest stand in the world - good luck with that
RAID ON
Camquin View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camquin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2023 at 15:21
I believe Cambridge will be charging £20 for ground admission, including free parking and a digital programme. Tickets can be purchased on-line, or on the gate.

We only have a few seats, and those are mainly reserved for debenture holders and visiting VIPs. I believe that if there are spaces, these can be purchased for a small fee.I cannot remember what that is, as I have a debenture - I think it was £5.

I would recommend the pre-match lunches, but these sell out, so book early. There will be burgers and hog roast available for those not dining, as well as three bars and a coffee stall. 

The season ticket is £200, we have however capped or reduced the playing members subs.

Sweeney Delenda Est
Big Eddie View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2023 at 17:25
I am looking forward to returning to Cambridge ........last time I was there I had a great lunch with the quality of the food matched by the attractiveness of my dining companions which included an extremely attractive lady called Sabine.

I sat in the stand and listened to the pre match banter from some Cambridge folk who clearly thought Caldy's tight head prop Derek Salisbury was only likely to last 20 minutes or so. I advised them that Degsy would play the full 80 and would probably demolish the Cambridge scrum and cause havoc in the loose........it was so good to be proved right.

Last season Caldy's online advance price was £10 and at the gate price was £15....from memory kids were free .....to be honest I thought it was unbelievable value for an afternoon's entertainment. The Wirral public did as well, the average home gate was 1,500+

Edited by Big Eddie - 03 Jul 2023 at 17:29
''The future isn't what it used to be''
cheshire exile View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheshire exile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2023 at 17:26
Pirates season ticket standing is £175, main stand £310, ropey stand £230.
Kimbo View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2023 at 17:29
Cov:

'Coventry Membership' Prices:

XL Motors Stand
– Adult – £275 (£16.18 per match)
– Concession – £207 (£12.18 per match) – Under 16’s – Free

Standing
– Adult – £230 (£13.53 per match)
– Concession – £171 (£10.06 per match) – Under 16’s – Free

'Blue and White Membership' Prices:

XL Motors Stand
– Adult – £299 (£17.58 per match)
– Concession – £224 (£13.18 per match)

Standing
– Adult – £252 (£14.82 per match)
– Concession – £188 (£11.06 per match)

There are more expensive packages available if you want the fancy stuff thrown in too.
Progs are free online.
Parking in one of the car parks will cost you, but I have no idea how much as I street park nearby, so free...
Our City,
Our Club
corporalcarrot View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corporalcarrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2023 at 16:41

Tickets to Jersey Reds home games are readily available online to both visiting supporters and those based on the Island. (£1 booking fee applies)

All Tickets must be obtained via our website. Please buy here. T&Cs apply see below.

Please Note: Due to the new turnstiles being installed all ticket must be purchased online. Ticket will not be available to buy on the gate.

ONLINE MATCH DAY TICKET PRICES

• Early Bird Stand Seat Ticket – £19
• Stand Seat Ticket – £24
• Early Bird Adult- £15
• Adult – £19
• U21 Student – £7 (U21 Student Ticket – Allows entry to one U21 Student on presentation of valid Student ID)
• U18s – £2 (proof of age will be required for older teenagers)
• U5 – Free (Must be purchased with an adult ticket)

The season ticket price is held at last year's level of £150. I've got mine already.

Tickets - Jersey Reds

Edited by corporalcarrot - 05 Jul 2023 at 16:43
Dont kick it. Pick it up and GO FORWARD.
cheshire exile View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheshire exile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2023 at 21:51
Originally posted by corporalcarrot corporalcarrot wrote:

Tickets to Jersey Reds home games are readily available online to both visiting supporters and those based on the Island. (£1 booking fee applies)

All Tickets must be obtained via our website. Please buy here. T&Cs apply see below.

Please Note: Due to the new turnstiles being installed all ticket must be purchased online. Ticket will not be available to buy on the gate.

ONLINE MATCH DAY TICKET PRICES

• Early Bird Stand Seat Ticket – £19
• Stand Seat Ticket – £24
• Early Bird Adult- £15
• Adult – £19
• U21 Student – £7 (U21 Student Ticket – Allows entry to one U21 Student on presentation of valid Student ID)
• U18s – £2 (proof of age will be required for older teenagers)
• U5 – Free (Must be purchased with an adult ticket)

The season ticket price is held at last year's level of £150. I've got mine already.

Tickets - Jersey Reds

No VAT on the islands, but a bargain nonetheless.
Megrim View Drop Down
Academy player
Academy player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2023 at 12:23
Launceston were known informally as the Cornish AB for years before the relaunch.
I totally concur with your other points nonetheless..
Improving Cornish sides ( Camborne & St. Austell) may also have had an effect on Cornish P's dwindling attendances.

Colin Richards
*Stalwart View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stalwart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2023 at 13:29
Originally posted by Megrim Megrim wrote:

Launceston were known informally as the Cornish AB for years before the relaunch.
I totally concur with your other points nonetheless..
Improving Cornish sides ( Camborne & St. Austell) may also have had an effect on Cornish P's dwindling attendances.

Attendances were actually very good last season.
*Stalwart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic