National League Rugby Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > League Rugby - www.leaguerugby.co.uk > National 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMPORTANT Remember to read the rules of the board and abide by them when posting.

Thank you National 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Rotherham

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothman2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you National 2
    Posted: 01 May 2024 at 15:14
Just wanted to let you know that now my beloved Titans have been promoted, all being well my updates will revert to the National 1 board. Sedge Tiger probably needs a bit of help. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I know many clubs have their own Twitter feeds but I think itโ€™s useful to consolidate the scores in one place. A sort of โ€œone stop shopโ€ if you like.

Good luck to everyone & hope you all have a great summer.
I could have been a contender.
greenpower View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2024 at 18:45
thanks for your updates rothman 2 i bet its a great feeling been champions  so enjoy  nat 1  Clap
Rothman2 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Rotherham

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothman2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2024 at 19:27
Originally posted by greenpower greenpower wrote:

thanks for your updates rothman 2 i bet its a great feeling been champions  so enjoy  nat 1  Clap

Thank you very much Greenpower. Still bouncing if Iโ€™m honest.  Congratulations on your fine season too. 
Do you think you will be in contention again next season. You certainly pushed Leeds close in both games and had a cracking win at Fylde too, which is always very tough.

There are no clubs down from National 1 so, barring some transfers to level the leagues out, I assume that the league will look pretty similar.
I am sure Fylde will be in contention next year and I hope you will be too. I donโ€™t know what Mike Aspinallโ€™s departure will mean for Leeds, so itโ€™s difficult to predict at this stage. Mind you I didnโ€™t expect Ionians to drop so far down either. 

Itโ€™s been a pleasure doing the updates and I will keep viewing to keep up to date with progress all being well.

All the best to you and all at Wharfedale.

Edited by Rothman2 - 01 May 2024 at 19:27
Sedge Tiger View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Sedgley Park

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sedge Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2024 at 20:54
Originally posted by Rothman2 Rothman2 wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that now my beloved Titans have been promoted, all being well my updates will revert to the National 1 board. Sedge Tiger probably needs a bit of help. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I know many clubs have their own Twitter feeds but I think itโ€™s useful to consolidate the scores in one place. A sort of โ€œone stop shopโ€ if you like.

Good luck to everyone & hope you all have a great summer.

RM2

Great to see The Mighty Roth back at Park Lane, and the return trip to Clifton Lane.

Looking forward to your top notch efforts in keeping us all informed on updates next season. Itโ€™s valuable and much appreciated work RM2. Great work mate.

Enjoy your summer and Iโ€™ll see you next season

All the best 

ST

Give him one with handles on
greenpower View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2024 at 20:59
cheers r2  yes wharfedale have had a great season  too  so hopefullly  we can build on that  there are a lot of quality teams in this league  so you cant take anything for granted  with a couple of good signings  we could be up at the top who knows  and as long as we keep  our squad together the future  is bright 
     so have a great summer  r2   and roll on september  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Rothman2 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Rotherham

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothman2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2024 at 21:43
Sedge Tiger & Greenpower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Have a great summer yourselves. ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜Ž
RedPete View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2024 at 08:38
Congratulations to Rotherham on promotion - should never have been relegated in 2021.
Compassion for the conned, contempt for the conmen.
Rothman2 View Drop Down
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner

Rotherham

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rothman2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2024 at 12:29
Originally posted by RedPete RedPete wrote:

Congratulations to Rotherham on promotion - should never have been relegated in 2021.

Thank you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic